Tuesday, March 2, 2010


I started working on my moms Christmas present for this year! I am doing a cross stitch of all 9 grandkids for her. I plan on working on other things in between, I am getting a little tired of these big projects! I need something little & fun thrown in! I do love seeing the kids come to life though!!

Last night was our first Monday since November that we didnt have basketball!! We actually ate at home last night! Of course tonight its back to softball but Ill take what I can get! Victoria has her first traveling volleyball match Sunday, its an allllll day event! I think I will take my pair of socks that I am making for my mom for Mothers Day & work on them! I hate to be idle for to long!!
We might get up to 47 on Thursday!! I am doing the happy dance!!!! Cant wait! Have a great Tuesday everybody!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment