Monday, August 16, 2010

Ornaments!!
Now I get to start on all my ornaments for my kids, my nieces & my nephews!! When do I get to make something for me???!!!


It's done!! It's done!! It's done!!! I am so happy that it turned out so well! I hope Linda & her daughter like it! I will be mailing it out today!!!


Where did our little girl go?? I made her a make-up applying session last week. I decided that I wanted her to learn how to do make up right if shes going to start wearing it!! Victoria made the 8th grade volleyball team & she tried out for new select softball teams this past weekend. She made all of them that she tried out for so now she has a decision to make! I think shes going to go with the one that she has wanted from the start...The Blaze!! Congrats Victoria!!! We are so proud of you!!! Watch out 8th grade....here comes Victoria!!!!




We really need to break Mocha of her bad bone smoking habit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment