Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I am so ready to be done with this!! I have a million other projects that I want to work on! It sure would go alot faster if I was actually home to work on it!!


Mocha loves to steal Echo's bone!! She waits until Echo isn't looking then she runs up & steals it!! Apparently she thinks she deserves both bones!!


This was the first 4th of July that Chuck didnt have to work in a long time!! We really enjoyed the fireworks but we were all beat!! The kids played ball all weekend, 12 games in 3 days between the two of them!! Tired!!!!


Every 4th of July & Christmas, we have a neighborhood group of kids & parents that take the kids to two nursing homes to sing. We have been doing this for about 10 years now. The kids are all getting older but they still enjoy it once they get there. This years group is a little small, lots of families are on vacation!


2 comments:

  1. Ha- I know what you mean about wanting to finish the big project- I have been working on hand quilting the same quilt for about 8 months. Just want it to be done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 months!! that would drive me crazy!! i love big projects but i like them to go fast! its alot harder to go faster when the kids are home for the summer! year round school???!!! :)

    ReplyDelete