Monday, April 5, 2010

I hope everyone had a great Easter! The weather was perfect!!! We had my family over & were able to have the Easter egg hunt outside! Way to much food!!
Chuck & I have decided to challenge each other on losing weight! We both want to go down a size so the challenge is on, who ever gets there first wins! We each put 100 dollars into a pot so the winner gets it all! Wish me luck!!
My niece Karina loves to take pictures so she took these of Mocha yesterday!

The kids had their egg hunt from the Easter bunny! Victoria & I changed his name to Duck-A-Bunny! Dont know why but we enjoyed saying it all day yesterday!


Victoria!!




Our nephew Lance, then Jacob & our nephew Ryan. They are chillin & watching Blindside.



Jacob & Echo. A boy and his dog!







No comments:

Post a Comment