Monday, April 12, 2010

What a busy weekend!! Up & down I-75!!!! Both kids had a game Friday night, an hour away from each other of course! Saturday we got up at the crack of dawn to be at Miami U. for Victorias volleyball tournament. Chuck left at 1:00 to go to Jacobs tournament then Victoria & I went to Jacobs second game after hers were over. Sunday we got up even early to go to the rest of Jacobs tournament! The good news is, they won the tournament & Jacob played excellent!! He was a machine at shortstop & pitching!! A very busy weekend but I loved every minute of it! Victoria & I did run to Joanns in between games yesterday. We found fleece baseball & softball material to make blankets! We are going to start working on them tonight! Many, many more busy weekends to come! Not much time for stitching this weekend but I will make up for it tonight!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment