Monday, October 12, 2009







Busy times!!! I feel like we are never home!!! We run between volleyball & football right now! Yesterday we celebrated our daughters "13th" birthday! Where does the time go?!?! I cant believe she is a teenager! I think she had a great day yesterday! Forthe last 3 years she & my 2 nieces havemade a Haunted Trail in our basement for the family to go through onher birthday. Theyjust keep getting better & better. The kids really enjoy the trails & the grown ups do too!


I am still working on all my picture ornaments! In between them I started on a picture for my aunt for Christmas. She loves cows so every year I make her a cow picture. I think I am going to turn this one into a pillow when I am done. Well, off to buy Jacob some jeans since he deided to play football in his best pair of pants!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday to your DD!!! They do grow up so very fast!! Love your cow stitching, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your kind words they touched me thank you :)

    god bless you

    ReplyDelete