Monday, October 18, 2010

Photo Ornaments!
I think I am almost done with the 9 photo ornaments I have to do for my family!! Victoria loves her zebra print one! She has changed her room to black & white so I thought this would be perfect for her!


Christmas ornament time!!


Mocha thinks she is a cat!!


Victoria wants me to cross stitch a picture of Mocha for her. I have already stitched Storm, our first Husky that we had for 15 years, Ive done Echo so now I guess I have to do Mocha!! Which picture??






3 comments:

  1. Cute Christmas ornaments :) I liked all the pics of the Mocha but I think the first one is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finishes! I like to first photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog recently, they are much appreciated. Love your ornies, I have the chart for the snowman one and your dogs are just adorable.
    kind regards,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete