Monday, February 22, 2010

I finished the picture for my sister in law, the picture I took turned out terrible so I will have to take another one! I am so happy to be done with it!! Now I have started on the one for my mom of the 9 grandkids!
No snow today!! In fact, its rainign a little & melting some of that snow!! Yea!! While we were at the mall, I bought Victoria 6 pairs of Old NAvy flip flops! We are ready!!!!


Two "Cool Dudes!" We had time to run into the mall in between Jacobs games Saturday. Chuck wanted new sunglasses & of course Jacob wanted to be cool too!!


Victoria has been wanting a good picture of her & the dogs...same problem, they wont sit still & look at the camera!!



I was trying to get a good picture of the two kids & the dogs yesterday! Talk about a hard job! Id get the kids to be still then one of the dogs would get up & move! Make sure you notice the lovely shredded tissue in the back ground! More of Mochas work!!




Busy weekend! Lots of ball going on! Jacob is entering into the last of his basketball season, we start the tournament tonight! He had his last two regulaur games Saturday. Victoria had volleyball & softball yesterday! It just never ends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment