Monday, June 7, 2010

Strawberry Time!!
This past weekend is our Strawberry Festival in Troy. We have a huge festival where arts & crafters have booths on our levy. We usually have around 160,000 or more visitors to our town during this weekend! There is a big parade on Saturday morning then lots of strawberry themed food, drinks & handmade crafts! I keep saying that I am going to rent booth space every year but I never have enough time through out the year to build my inventory!
I always have to work our chamber booth & my husband is in charge of the police tent every year so we never see each other or our kids during this weekend! Its a crazy weekend! Now we are officially ready for summer!!!
You can visit our Strawberrry Festival website if you would like!! www.gostrawberries.com.
Jacob had a big tournament in Columbus this weekend too! He truly played the best games of his life!! I think he had 3 triples, 2 doubles & singles! He was awesome at shortstop & rocked the ball when he pitched. He was clocked at 54 miles an hour, that is amazing for a 9 year old! The pros throw 90ish & hes throwing 54 for 9!! We are so proud of him! Way to go Flames!! Of course, you always have to make time for Chipotle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment